Thursday, December 04, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to 'You Learn Something New...'! This site, as you can see from the information box on the left -> is something that came to me during another one of those long and annoying project searches that never seem to give you what you need, or seem to go on and on, with no sign of stopping.

The Internet is a wonderful thing, don't get me wrong. But when you need something specific, and you only have a short amount of time before the homework/project is due in, or you have countless other things you need to do, it can get tiresome/annoying/frustrating in a matter of seconds.

So this site is for students, by a student. Hopefully it will be a comprehensive, helpful site for anyone stuck on anything. Obviously it will cover Law, Photography, Critical Thinking and Psychology in more depth than, say, Mathematics. But I will include other subjects! AS Level, GCSE Level, SATs level - whatever you need, I will find it and I will put it up here. With the help of this site, I aim to pull the Internet in, and make searching for projects quick, easy, and relatively pain free.

No comments: